A match debut goal’ Park Jin-seop “I was surprised that my imagination of scoring a goal became a reality”

 Park Jin-seop (Jeonbuk Hyundai), who scored his international debut goal in the World Cup qualifier against Thailand, expressed his thoughts on his first goal, saying, “I was surprised that my imagination became reality.”


Park Jin-seop returned to Incheon International Airport with the men's soccer team on the 27th and said, "Even though it was an away game, many people came to support us, so I wanted to repay them with a better performance, and I was very happy to score my debut goal."


Jin-seop Park led the team to a 3-0 victory by scoring his third goal following Lee Jae-seong (Mainz) and Son Heung-min (Tottenham) in the 4th game of Group C of the 2026 North and Central America World Cup Asia 2nd qualifying round match against Thailand the previous day. Park Jin-seop said, “I always imagined scoring a goal, and I was a bit surprised that it came true.” He added, “My first goal was to get out of the game, but I got into the game a little faster than I thought, and it felt really good to score a goal.”


Park Jin-seop's next goal is to be included in the final roster of the 2026 North and Central America World Cup team. He said, “In fact, so many things happened at once that I wondered if all of this was possible. As I continued to work hard, I think this happened because I naturally received a lot of help from those around me.” He then said, “My next goal is to participate in the World Cup,” and expressed his determination to “work hard without losing my original intention.”



Park Jin-seop , who started in the 3rd division of the K League and turned his life around,


entered the adult stage for the first time in the 3rd division of the K League. He was unable to sign a contract with a professional team, so he played as an unemployed soccer player with Daejeon Korail until 2017. Although he was a midfielder, he was recognized for his skills, including ranking second in scoring, and moved to K-League 2 Ansan Greeners in 2018, where he played on the professional stage for the first time. Afterwards, in 2020, he joined as a founding member of the K-League 2 Daejeon Hana Citizen, and from then on, he began to make his name known in earnest. In the 2021 season, he was also selected as one of the K League 2 Best 11 midfielders in the regular season.


Park Jin-seop, who was on the rise, moved to Jeonbuk, one of the prestigious K-League 1 clubs, the following year, and was named one of the league's best 11 defenders that year. Because he started his professional career late, he was never able to represent his age group, but was selected as a wild card for the 2022 Hangzhou Asian Games national soccer team and won a gold medal. In November of last year, he was also named to the national team A led by former national team coach Jurgen Klinsmann.





for more info check this :    안전놀이터 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tottenham's Son Heung-min explodes with his 9th goal of the season against Manchester City

‘Kim Eun-joong’s system’ Suwon FC has ‘young technician’ Lee Jun-seok!

Even the Chinese reporters fell in love and the continent is now 'suffering from Wang Shun'